Transfer Admission

If you have graduated from high school, enrolled at a college or university, and now hope to attend a UW System campus where you have not previously enrolled, you will be considered a transfer student for admission purposes. This section reviews transfer admission requirements and includes other information intended to help you have a smooth transfer from one campus to another.

Return to top.